CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT ATLANTIC CITY OFFERS SPECIALIZED VERSION OF RESTAURANT WEEK
Popular Atlantic City Dining Tradition to be Featured Exclusively at Caesars, Bally’s and Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City October 3 – 9
Atlantic City, NJ (September 26, 2014) – Caesars Entertainment announced that beginning on Thursday, October 3rd and lasting until the 9th, its three Atlantic City properties will host a specialized version of the widely popular Restaurant Week. The offering will include $33 gourmet menus and free parking. Participating outlets include: Nero’s Chophouse & Sushi Bar, Palace Court Buffet, KWI Noodle House, Mia at Caesars, Dos Caminos, Waterfront Buffet, The Steakhouse at Harrah’s Resort and Buca Di Beppo, Guy Fieri’s Chophouse and Noodle Village at Bally’s
“With Buca di Beppo and Guy Fieri’s Chophouse opening back in July, Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City now has the restaurants and brands to justify a standalone dining series,” said Joe Guinta, Vice President of Food and Beverage for Caesars and Bally’s Atlantic City. “The idea of a Caesars Entertainment specific Restaurant Week is to play off a true Atlantic City tradition, one that brings in visitors and locals eager to try out some of our new restaurants concepts of which have only read or heard about.”
Restaurant Week Menus Highlights
- Nero’s Chophouse & Sushi Bar – Fig and Gorgonzola Bruschetta, Flounder Franchise with Jumbo Lump Crab, White Chocolate Croissant Bread Pudding
- KWI Noodle House – Crispy Chicken and Mushroom Dumplings, Peking Pork Chops, Homemade Ice Cream Selection
- Mia – Pan Seared Diver Scallop over a Green Apple Risotto, Petit Filet Mignon with Lobster Whipped Potatoes, Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Dos Caminos – Charred Spanish Octopus, Guajillo Braised Short Ribs, Pumpkin Empanadas with Dark Chocolate “Mole”
- The Steakhouse – Roasted Butternut Squash Bisque, Peppercorn Crusted Hanger Steak, Pumpkin Crème Brulee
Bally’s Atlantic City
- Buca di Beppo – Signature Caesar Salad with Garlic Croutons, Veal Saltimbocca, Chocolate Chip Cannoli
- Guy Fieri’s Chophouse – Danger Wings, English Cut Prime Rib, Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Noodle Village – Shrimp and Watercess Dumplings Soup, Grilled Korean Short Ribs, Ice Cream Selection
Atlantic City Restaurant Week Overnight Packages
Caesars Atlantic City Restaurant Week Package: Overnight accommodations and a $66 food and beverage credit for $145 – Book me.
Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City Restaurant Week Package: Overnight accommodations and $66 food and beverage credit for $116 – Book me too.
Bally’s Atlantic City Restaurant Week Package: Overnight accommodations and $66 food and beverage credit for $121 – Book me three.
For additional details on Caesars Entertainment’s Restaurant Week or to see a full menu of each restaurant’s offerings please visit – http://atlanticcityblog.caesars.com/caesars-entertainment-atlantic-city-restaurant-week-411/#.VCLylpRdUSM
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest casino entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 70 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on four continents. The company’s resorts operate primarily under the Harrah’s®, Caesars® and Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars also owns the World Series of Poker® and the London Clubs International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment. For more information, please visit www.caesars.com.